- Registration of passengers and their luggage at separate registration desks.
- Passing customs and passport controls out of turn.
- Individual accompany of passengers from VIP hall to the place of airplane stand, organization of passengers’ boarding and loading luggage into the airplane.
- Meeting passengers individually upon exiting the airplane and their accompanying to the airport VIP-hall.
- Unloading luggage from the airplane, transporting and handing it over to passengers.
- Registration of shipment documents.
- Providing passengers with necessary information about departures/arrivals.
- Providing passengers with newspapers and magazines in Russian, English and German out of charge.
- TV services rendering.
- Providing food, beverages and alcohol drinks in assortment for extra pay.
- Rendering first medical and other necessary aids.
- Finding a passenger in the hall prior to the boarding announcement when the flight is delayed.
- It is possible to organize buffet for extra fee.
Airport Adler (Sochi) has one VIP hall both on arrival and departure. VIP hall is located in a separate standing building on the first floor. Car parking on the territory of Adler’s airport is available for an additional payment.
In Airport “Adler” the VIP-passengers are met at the aircraft exit by the VIP-service officer holding a sign VIP. The meeting person, accompanied by the VIP-lounge employee can go to the airfield, if he made an order in advance. The passenger should declare himself (go to the airport employee). Passengers should pass their luggage stickers to the officer if they have the luggage. When all passengers come to the meeting place they will follow to the VIP Hall by minibus.The separate bus will take all VIP- travelers to the VIP-lounge. The luggage is brought to the VIP-lounge and given to passengers personally. It is strictly forbidden to leave the airport territory independently!
The passenger should arrive to the airport no later than an hour before the flight. When the passenger arrives to the VIP-lounge, the VIP-lounge employee takes the luggage, the ticket and check-in the passenger on the flight. The passenger is offered to stay at the VIP-lounge before the boarding announcement (25-30 minutes before the flight). The VIP-lounge representative informs passengers about the boarding 25-30 minutes prior the departure time and escorts them to the separate bus which takes them to the aircraft.
We remind you that some paintings, jewelry, antique demand special permission for export or is prohibited for export from the country. As for animals, we ask you to let us know beforehand about their transportation because in this case the time of registration to the flight increases. We also remind you that there is list of goods (alcohol, tobacco goods, black and red caviars) strictly limited per one person.